These are my all time favorite posts to read on other blogs. It's no fun reading blogs if you don't know the girl (or boy!) behind the screen. I love getting to know someone deeper than the few facts on their about pages.
I tried to genuinely think of facts that you most likely wouldn't know about me even if you've been reading for a while.
Oh and to be completely honest I have a huge french test today so I didn't have time to write a longer post...
1. I hate/ don't eat chocolate. I've never liked it and honestly probably never will. Sometimes I actually wish I liked it because everything is chocolate. I always used to get embarrassed at birthday parties when I was little and wouldn't eat the chocolate cake.
2. I make my bed religiously every morning. Even if I'm running a little late I won't leave my apartment until my bed it made!
3. I have a huge obsession with weddings. Not necessarily my own future wedding, but I just love looking at pictures from other couples and reading their story.
4. I attended a German school for part of my 7th grade year while we lived in Germany. After about 2 months I got so frustrated that I couldn't accurately complete my homework and understand my teachers that I went back to my American school.
5. I'm a night showerer. I can't go to bed without showering. I like feeling squeaky clean getting into my bed at night, plus it's such a relaxing way to end the day!
6. I frequently order off the kids meal. Yes, I know I'm 21 years old, but I eat pretty small portions and I always feel bad ordering a regular portion when I know I won't be able to eat it all! #noshame
7. My dad is a retired Marine Corps helicopter/ jet pilot and I grew up on military bases all over the world!
8. There is no better show than Gilmore Girls. My obsession started in 7th grade when I had strep throat and I haven't stopped watching since.
9. I love shopping for almost all types of clothes with the exception of bathing suits. I hate bathing suits and can never find any that fit my unproportioned body. I usually end up ordering tons and keeping one or two that are just "okay."
10. My cookout order (those of you who have a Cookout near you will appreciate this) is usually a vanilla milkshake and fries. Yes I know how incredibly lame that sounds but nothing beats a classic vanilla milkshake and hot salty fries!!
11. I hate being cold. I get cold so easily that even in 85 degree weather you'll still see me carrying a cardigan around.
12. I have a dog named Cooper. He is a schnoodle, half schnauzer, half poodle. We've had him since I was in 8th grade and we're all convinced that he is my mom's favorite child.
13. My favorite flavor of ice cream is definitely cotton candy.
14. I love all TLC reality shows.
15. I'm not a coffee drinker. Instead, I drink a glass of ice tea every morning. I pride myself on making it through college without any coffee!
Share a fun fact about you in the comments! I love getting to know the people reading better too!